Floyd Mayweather Talkin Shit


How ignorant can you get. "MMA is for beer drinkers."



Comments

5 Responses to “Floyd Mayweather Talkin Shit”

Anonymous said...
July 21, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Good god, what a self absorbed idiot, although I love boxing and my love for the fight game has it's roots in boxing, MMA is the natural progression of the sport, boxing revenue's are only high because it's still viewed in the mainstream, but the sheer arogance of Mayweather is astounding, "mma is for beer drinkers". Well I know a few beer drinkers that would beat the shit out of him in the cage.

Ricky said...
July 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Yeah I couldnt believe some of the things he was saying. At one point he said that no MMA fighter is on his level because they don't make millions of dollars like he does.

March 2, 2015 at 3:43 AM

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

March 5, 2015 at 12:17 AM

I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

March 14, 2015 at 3:51 AM

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Post a Comment