Big Bad Brock Wants Revenge!



I, personally, can not stand Brock Lesnar. The guy is just a big idiot. But no matter how ignorant I think he is there is still no denying the amount of potential this big meathead has.

Lesnar vs. Mir II is definitely going to be one exciting fight. I really want Mir to win this one but I just can't see him doing it again. I really have no idea how this fight is going to go down but here's my best guess:

Lesnar repeatedly throws the same exact left right straight punch combo over and over while standing. Lesnar eventually decides to go for the takedown. Mir is then brutally layed upon for a few rounds. Then in the 4th round Frank Mir finishes the fight with a beautiful flying armbar. But seriously if Mir does submit Lesnar again I think it will be with a rear naked choke.

There you have it people, Cock Chestner wants his revenge!! I'll leave you with my favorite quote from the video.

"The other belt that, uh, Frank holds is, uh, a make believe belt that the company had to, uh, present." - Brock Lesnar





Comments

One response to “Big Bad Brock Wants Revenge!”

Breanne said...
June 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM

I can't stand Brock Lesnar either, even when he was with WWE, he's too arrogant, his arrogance is unearned, he hasn't been in the business long enough to have such an undeserved attitude.

Post a Comment