Many Great Fights To Come

UFC 100, UFC 101 and UFC 102 are all worth looking forward to. I expect all three of these events to be absolutely incredible. I don't know any other way to put it.


UFC 100
UFC 100 is one stacked card! CB Dollaway, Tom Lawlor, Mac Danzig, Mark Coleman, and Stephan Bonnar are all on the preliminary card. This preliminary card alone will be more exciting than the main cards of some other UFC events.

Now let me get to the main card of UFC 100. I know that everyone is looking forward to Dan Henderson choking out Mike Bisping. But seriously there is no way you can't be anxious to see this fight, especially if you have been watching TUF 9. We will also be seeing GSP getting knocked the fuck out by my man Thiago Alves and Brock Lesnar layin' and prayin' for four and a half rounds just to get caught by Frank Mir in a spectacular last minute submission. Not to mention Yoshihiro Akiyama Vs. Alan Belcher and Jon Fitch Vs. Paulo Thiago.

UFC 101
Then in UFC 101 Declaration we will see Kendall Grove Vs. Ricardo Almeida. After that Amir Sadollah, TUF 7 winner, will finally come out of hiding and armbar 5-0 Johny Hendricks. Then I'll finally get to see the fight I've been waiting my entire life for, Anderson Silva Vs. Forrest Griffin. And of course the main event BJ Penn Vs. Kenny Florian, which should be a great fight if BJ decides to train and Kenny doesn't cover his body with Vaseline.

UFC 102
Wilson Gouveia Vs. James Irvin is the only fight I'm really interested in on the preliminary card. The main card so far is starting off with Matt Hamill Vs. Brandon Vera, which I could care less about because of the fight that follows it (Nate Marquardt Vs. Damian Maia). Nate Marquardt Vs. Damian Maia is one of the fights that I'm looking forward to the most. In my opinion these are the only two guys who have a chance at defeating the current middleweight champ Anderson Silva. The main event will be Randy Couture Vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, which will be interesting.

Now enjoy the wait...



Comments

One response to “Many Great Fights To Come”

J Wong said...
June 24, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Wow, GREAT BLOG!!!!!!!

Post a Comment