Demian Maia Science of Jiu Jitsu


Demian Maias MMA record is currently 11-0. Almost all of his fights have been won via submission (I think there has been like only 2 or 3 fights that weren't submission). This guy is just plain good and I believe he could be the one to defeat Anderson Silva.

But anyways, Science of Jiu Jitsu is one of my favorite instructional jiu jitsu videos. What I really like about this video are all of the little tips he gives you about leverage, positioning, head control, etc. that sometimes may seem obvious but can genuinely help you out if you put them into use.

This 7 DVD set is broken down like this:

DVD 1: Defending the Guard Pass
DVD 2: The Triangle Choke
DVD 3: The Omoplata
DVD 4: Escaping Side Control
DVD 5: Attacking the Back
DVD 6: Counter Attacks





Comments

3 Responses to “Demian Maia Science of Jiu Jitsu”

March 12, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

March 13, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

April 20, 2015 at 12:18 AM

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Post a Comment