UFC 100

With a nicely stacked card, UFC 100 was very exciting just like everyone expected. With an estimated 11,000 people in attendance, UFC 100 raked in a nice $5.1 million.

Dan Henderson vs. Mike Bisping did not happen anything like I expected. I thought for sure Henderson would come out slam Bisping on his back and gain an easy ground and pound victory, but instead he came out swinging for the knockout every punch. Then at 3:20 in the second round he caught Bisping and knocked him the fuck out. After that he preceded to throwdown a good old fashioned WWF elbow drop on Bispings unconscious face. Nothing could have made me more happy.

Henderson will now have to wait and see if he will get a title shot against Anderson Silva, otherwise he claims that he will return to light heavyweight.

Georges St-Pierre vs. Thiago Alves was disappointing for me. I was really hoping that Alves was going to be able to catch GSP with some kind of spectacular highlight reel knockout, but GSP had a good game plan and got the decision over Alves.

Whats next for GSP? Perhaps the superfight everyone on the internet loves to talk about, GSP vs. Anderson Silva.

Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir II happened exactly like I thought it would. Cock Chestnar layed on top of Frank and just punched him hard as fuck. I was pretty disappointed about this fight too, but I knew that would happen. Sadly, there was no Fedor chants.

Even without any Fedor chants, however, Dana White is already talking about Brock vs. Fedor and Fedors future in the UFC. I thought it would never happen.

One more thing, fuck Brock Lesnar. The guy is a dumbass and is trying to change the UFC into the WWE. Keep your stupid drama in the fake sports.



Comments

3 Responses to “UFC 100”

March 12, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

March 13, 2015 at 12:02 AM

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

April 20, 2015 at 12:19 AM

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Post a Comment